Production of a scripted promotional film
We coordinated all the stages of the production of this 1 minute 41 seconds film and a 15 seconds TV commercial:
Our missions were varied and took place between May and December 2021:
– Writing the script
– Recruitment of the actors, including a child under 16 years old
– Organisation of the shoot (weather forecasts, sunset and sunrise times, scouting of shooting locations)
– General management of the shoot (booking & planning of activities, transport for the actors, production and organisation teams)
– Creation of the soundtrack and voice-over in the studio
– Supervision of editing
– Delivery to the client in two formats: a 1m40 commercial and a 15s TV spot.
We imagined a scenario based on the daily life of a mother who is bored in a routine at work. In her thoughts she escapes to the mountain resort of Vars, where she meets up with her family to enjoy the fresh air and open spaces.
The objectives were to highlight the diversity of the Varsinc territory. Sublimate the spaces of the mountain domain & its activities. And to immerse the audience in a dynamic story, made up of powerful moments and experiences.